Can’t get out much? Your coach out of reach? Can’t meet your workout buddies? Try these online coaching options that might just help you get back on track.
- TrueCoach is a platform where you can join online training from a number of fitness coaches of your choosing. Coaches can also enter the platform to offer their services. The online service helps coaches manage their client’s progress.
- Website: truecoach.co/try
- Ryan Spiteri is an online coach that offers 3 main programs for 8 weeks. He and his team give you the option of Boss Shred(Fat Loss Plan), Boss Mass(Weigh gain for men), Shred & Tone(Fat loss & tone for women). They offer other sub-programs for calorie calculating, supplements, avoiding injuries and more which you can add to your training plan.
- Website: try.ryanspiteri.com/the-ultimate-body-transformation-program/
SMart Endurance Solutions
- Coach Steve has 20 years experience in endurance events – 15 x marathon, 8 x IRONMAN, 12 x 70.3. He will guide you through online coaching to achieve your goal for your next triathlon. He has catogeries from beginner to advanced level coaching which you can choose from. Marathon training, strength training are among the other plans you can choose from.
- Website: smartendurancesolutions.com
- Training Peaks is an online platform for coaches and people who want to train. The website matches you with an accredited coach or you can search for a coach in the directory.
- Website: trainingpeaks.com
- TRS Triathlon offers you virtual training as an online group /squad. The program is led by Pro Triathlete And Veteran Coach, Brandon Marsh. Brandon will provide a comprehensive 16 week training program that will fully prepare you for a long course (70.3 miles) triathlon. The training program will differ slightly for beginners, intermediate and more advanced athletes. You will be training as a team.
- Website: trstriathlon.com
- Trainer Road Uses science-based planning, training and analysis tools to increase your performance with cycling’s most effective training system. You can train for road, triathlon, and off-road events, or create your own custom training plan.
- Website: trainerroad.com
Semi Pro Cycling Pro
- Beginner ROAD Cycling Program. It is simple, science-based and time-saving steps for beginner road cyclists to rapidly add power and speed to get faster on the bike. Train as a team in a Beginner Club.
- Website: semiprocycling.com