- This event has passed.
The 31st Belgrade Marathon
The 31st Belgrade Marathon
Fun Run (5 km)
This is a non-competitive race, there is no registration, winners or placement. It is open for participation. The race starts at 10:05 at the junction of Knez Miloš Street and Nikole Pašića Square (in front of the Serbian Parliament building). The course runs through the following streets: Bulevar kralja Aleksandra – Branka Krsmanovića – Žička – Kralja Nikolaja II (14. decembra) – Mekenzijeva – Trg Slavija – Kralja Milana. The finish is in front of „Moskva“ Hotel.
Half marathon (21,1 km)
It is open for participation, children aged 14 to 18 must provide a written parents’ consent in the Registration centre. The race starts at 10:00 at the junction of Bulevar kralja Aleksandra and Resavska street. The course runs through the following streets: ulevar Kralja Aleksandra – Beogradska – Slavija – Nemanjina – Balkanska – Gavrila Principa – Brankova – Bulevar Nikole Tesle – Džona Kenedija – Bulevar Mihajla Pupina – Bulevar umetnosti – Bulevar Milutina Milankovića – Antifašističke borbe – Most na Adi – Antifašističe borbe – Bulevar Milutina Milankovića – Milentija Popovića – Bulevar Mihajla Pupina – Brankova – Kraljice Natalije – Kneza Miloša – Kralja Milana – Terazije. The finish is in front of „Moskva“ Hotel.
open division (men – women)
Marathon (42,195 km)
The race is open for participation of everyone 18 or older.
The race starts at 10:00 at the junction of Bulevar kralja Aleksandra and Resavska street. The course runs through the following streets: Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra – Beogradska – Slavija – Nemanjina – Balkanska – Gavrila Principa – Brankova – Bulevar Nikole Tesle – Džona Kenedija – Bulevar Mihajla Pupina – Bulevar umetnosti – Bulevar Milutina Milankovića – Antifašističke borbe – Most na Adi – Antifašističe borbe – Bulevar Milutina Milankovića – Milentija Popovića – Bulevar Mihajla Pupina – Bulevar Nikole Tesle – Karađorđeva – Glavna – Bežanijska – Tošin bunar – Pariske komune – Bulevar Maršala Tolbuhina – Otona Župančića – Narodnih heroja – Bulevar Milutina Milankovića – Tošin bunar – Zemunska – Vojvođanska – Dr. Ivana Ribara – Jurija Gagarina – Dušana Vukasovića – Evropska – Gandijeva – Jurija Gagarina – Omladinskih brigada – Đorđa Stanojevića – Bulevar Crvene armije – Jurija Gagarina – Bulevar Milutina Milankovića – Milentija Popovića – Bulevar Mihajla Pupina – Brankova – Kraljice Natalije – Kneza Miloša – Kralja Milana – Terazije. The finish is in front of „Moskva“ Hotel.
Open division (men – women)
The competition is held in compliance with the rules of the Athletic Federation of Serbia and the IAAF.
– Runners arrive to the PRE-START ZONE – Nikola Pašić Square – from 08:30 and not later than 09:30.
– Runners change in the appropriate tent, and give their clothes to volunteers in WARDROBE AREA. Volunteers place clothes in bags which are marked with start numbers of runner and put them away. The clothes will wait for runners in the tent after the end of the race. Runners will pick up their clothes according to their race number. In the pre-start zone runners can use medical aid and toilet facilities.
– Every participant must have the race number under which he or she is registered – otherwise he or she will be disqualified. Race number must be placed on chest area.
– Every runner (marathon or half marathon) must be in the START AREA by 9:45 latest. When taking start position, the elite runners stand just behind the start line, while the others must stand behind the “human wall“.
– Runners at the start area must follow instructions of the official announcer and referees. Runners whose conduct disturbs the schedule and general order will be removed and disqualified.
– At 10:00 a siren will mark the start of the race.
– Each participant in the marathon race must pass the check points on the course. If a participant is not registered at check points for whatever reason he or she loses the official finishing place and time.
– All marathon participants must enter the second lap in New Belgrade (the junction of Mihajlo Pupin and Nikola Tesla Boulevards) by 12:45. Otherwise they will be forbidden to continue further.
– Time limit for the marathon race is 6 hours.
– Runners who are unable to finish the race may approach the nearest medical unit or refreshment point staff along the course and wait for the transport to the PRE-START ZONE or (if necessary) to a medical institution.
– At the entrance of the finish zone (about 400 m before the finish line) the separation of half marathon and marathon runners begins. Marathon runners run on the left hand side of the street and enter the gate on the left side, while half marathon runners run on the right hand side of the street and enter the gate on the right side.
– Both, marathon and half marathon runners who finish the race, will get the medals. Exiting the barrier zone, all competitors will have refreshments, medical aid and toilet facilities at their disposal.
– If a runner wishes to submit the protest concerning the regularity of the race, he or she will approach the main referee at the finish line, make a payment of 1.000,00 rsd (for foreign runners EUR 50) and fill out a specified form. Money is not refundable in cases in which the Jury of Appeals rules that the protest is unfounded. Otherwise the money is refundable.
– Medal ceremony for the open division in half marathon and marathon (men’s and women’s competitions) will be held on the platform at the finish at 13:15.
Race package includes
•Race number with timing chip
•Medal at the finish
•Refreshment along the course and at the finish area
Marathon and Half Marathon entry fee
•until 15.11.2017: 25 EUR (3100 RSD)
•16.11.2017. – 15.01.2018: 30 EUR (3700 RSD)
•16.01.2018. – 28.02.2018: 35 EUR (4300 RSD)
•01.03.2018. – 10.04.2018: 40 EUR (4900 RSD)
•At the Registration center 18 – 20.04.2010: 45 EUR (5500 RSD)
Registration and picking up the race package
Runners will be able to register and/or pick up their race package in Registration/EXPO center which will work from April 18 until April 20, 2018.
Location: Dom omladine Beograda, Makedonska 22/IV
Work hours: 10 AM – 8 PM
Picking up the race packages on race day will be enabled only for participants who are not residents of Belgrade, provided that they were previously registered and that they have paid.
Race packages will be delivered on race day in the prestart zone of 31st Belgrade Marathon on Nikola Pasic Square in time from 7am to 8am.
Registration/payment on race day is not possible!
Withdrawal or unplanned circumstance
A participant may withdraw from the race and is not under obligation to notify the Organizer.
In case of withdrawal or not being able to participate in the race due to unplanned circumstances, the Organizer is not under the obligation to refund the participant.
•Entry fee depends on date of payment (not on date of registration)
•Registration is valid after the payment is done
•Changing the race (21km or 42km) will not be possible after February 28, 2018
•Use valid email address for registration
•Register as soon as possible. The organizer reserves the right to limit the number of participants.