Alice Smith School Aquathlon 2017
May 21 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm MYTRM65.00 - RM90.00
Date: 21st May 2017, Sunday
Venue: The Alice Smith School (Secondary Campus), 3 Jalan Equine, Taman Equine, 43300 Sri Kembangan, Selangor
Registration Deadline: End of 28th April 2017, Friday
Race Category & Entry Fee:
*Age Groups are based on the age as at 31 December 2017
*Fees are exclusive of registration portal administrative fees
T-shirt & Medal Design: To be announced
1. Finisher Medal
2. Event T-shirt
3. Electronic Timing Result
Race Kit Collection:Race pack is to be collected in the morning of the race day.
1. Top three in each category in each event will be awarded with trophies.
2. There will be points in each event contributed towards the Live More Kids Triathlon Series
3. Series age group winners’ awards are to be announced.
1. Race info booklet (including event schedule, race courses, and race pack collection etc. will be released two weeks prior the event.
2. The usages of floating devices (e.g. floaties, kickboards, noodles) and training wheels are permitted for all age categories. U6 kids can start with the floating device or have it passed to them during the swim.
3. For U6 category, the kids will be entitled to podium prizes if any floating devices are used in the race.
For U8 and above, the kids will NOT be entitled to podium prizes if any floating devices / training wheels are used in the race.
Volunteers are required for the period of pre-, during- and post-event from 6a.m. to 3p.m. on the race day.
Volunteers are entitled to one volunteer t-shirt and unique experience in a fun-filled triathlon event.
For volunteering opportunity please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (only serious applicant will be considered).
The Live More Kids Triathlon Series helps youngsters of all ages (even those that left school many years ago) to try out a multi-sports event in a safe and fun environment.
Aquathons, Duathlons & Triathlons are not just increasingly popular sports, they embrace a healthy and active lifestyle that can help the whole family live more.
That’s what they did for us and that’s why we called ourselves Live More Events.
We look forward to welcoming you along to as many of our exciting events and venues as you can make it to in 2017 so that you can join in the fun and discover how these activities can help you to live more too.