- This event has passed.
Amihan 50 Trail Ultra Bataan
November 10, 2019
Join the Ultra trail marathon as Amihan, a renowed sports brand takes you into the world of outdoor sports and healthy living. Amihan 50 Trail Ultra shares the rich and valiant heritage of Bataan with the starting point of the race at the Historic Mount Samat.
Early Reg: Sep 1 – 30
Regular Reg Oct 1 – 19
Gun Start: November 10, 2019
5km : 7am
50k – Event Singlet, Bib and timing, Amihan Vest, Hoka bottle, Amihan50 Trail Cap, Finisher Jacket, Finisher Medal, Post Race Meal and 50% discount on all Amihan Products (up to 3 items)
30k – Event Singlet, Bib and timing, Amihan Vest, Hoka bottle, Finisher Jacket, Finisher Medal, Post Race Meal and 30% discount on all Amihan Products (up to 3 items)
10k – Event Singlet, Race Bib and Timing, Amihan Golite v2, Finisher Medal, Post Race Meal and 20% discount on all Amihan Products
5k (open/kids) – Event Singlet, Race Bib, Finisher Medal, Post Race Snacks and 20% discount on all Amihan Products
50km – 3,500
30km – 3,000
10km – 1,500
5km – 750
Early Registration rates:
50km – 3,000
30km – 2,500
10km – 1,300
5km – 600
50km – 14 hrs (with intermediate cutoff TBA)
30km – 10 hrs
10km – 4 hrs
5km – 2 hrs
Medical Certificate is required for both 50km and 32km category. 50km runners must at least completed a 42km trail marathon or a 50km road ultra marathon, and 30km runners must at least completed a 21km trail/road run. All results must be verifiable online.
Full event details: http://www.pinoytrails.com/amihan-50-trail-ultra-2019/
Race Kit Claiming: TBA
Baggage Deposit will be available on the race day.
General Rules and Regulations:
1. The race will proceed rain or shine
2. Wear your bib at all times during the race
3. This is a green race, no cups will be provided at the aid station
4. Grounds for Disqualifications
• Gross disrespect of fellow runners or race officials
• Incomplete mandatory gear during random checkpoints
• Cheating or sabotage of race markers and signage.
5. Not following prescribed route can be grounds for disqualification or time penalty per discretion of race director
6. In case of dropping out or DNF, please proceed to the nearest aid station or alert the nearest marshal. There will be roving marshals along the route.
7. Mandatory Drop Out: Medical staff and aid station captains have the authority to pull a runner from the event should they deem it unsafe for the runner to continue. The runner must comply with this decision.
8. In case of complaint or protest, the participant shall submit a written complaint with a protest fee of P1,000 stating the facts and basis of complaints. If complains is successful, the amount shall be refunded back to the runner. Protest must be filed before the awarding ceremony on the event day.
9. All runners must be on the starting line 5 minutes before gunstart. We will only give 10 minutes grace period after the gunstart for those who will arrive late.
10. The Race Director reserves the right to modify the course, rules and regulations under some circumstances for the safety of all runners.
11. Maintain the Integrity of the Race. Runners are “deputized” to report any suspicion of cheating during the race. The RD has the authority to declare disqualification to any runner before, during and after the race. Any infraction or violation of these guidelines/rules and regulations shall be dealt with accordingly and the RD shall immediately impose decision on such violation. The RD’s decision is FINAL.
12. Race registration is non-refundable but transferable for a fee of Php600 not later than November 3, 2019.
13. No more kit claiming after the program on the race day. (5PM, November 10, 2019) All unclaimed race kits will be forfeited.
50km and 30km – Headlamp, Whistle, First aid kit, Celfon, at least 1L hydration, trail foods
10km and 5km – hydration bottle (minimum 500ml)