Join Nepal’s classic & improved ultra trail races along with Annapurna Trail Marathon, the Golden Trail Series Final – https://annapurna100.com/
It’s got big mountain views, forests trails, village culture and it’s probably the only ultra race where you get a red tikka on your forehead at 15 km and a silky khata around your neck. It’s Nepal’s original ultra trail race, and it’s hard, with new 3 demanding courses.
Nepal is delighted to be hosting the Golden Trail Series Grand Final, bringing the world best of trail running to the Nepal Himalaya.
|Race||Race Entry Fee||Permits|
|GTS 42 km Annapurna Trail Marathon||€79.99||€32.00|
|Annapurna 100 Classic 55 km||€102.99||€32.00|
|Annapurna 100 Classic 100 km||€159.99||€32.00|
- Quality official race t-shirt
- Finishers medal
- Note the obligatory US$35 / €32 / ACAP permit & TIMS trekking permit
- Certificate of participation
- Annapurna 100 Classic races includes Friday shuttle bus from Pokhara to the start and Saturday evening/Sunday morning from the finish back to Pokhara
- Checkpoints approximately every 10 km with mineral water, bananas and light food, basic first aid support
- Finish line recovery food.