- This event has passed.
Bespoke Dartmoor Trail Running Training Camp
June 4, 2019 - July 4, 2019
A bespoke, three-day trail running camp in Dartmoor National Park tailored for you, where you’ll learn how to prepare for off-road trail races. Receive coaching from an internationally acclaimed author and prepare for off-road trail races on this 3-day trail running holiday through the idyllic Dartmoor National Park.
You choose the location, dates, daily distances. The rest is taken care of.
We will arrange the logistics, baggage transfer, first aid trained guides, accommodation, locally sourced food and more often than not, the evening’s entertainment!
You can choose to rough it and sleep under the stars, opt for a comfortable bed and a glass of wine or a combination of both.
Dartmoor Trail Running Training Camp highlights
- Choose your dates and daily distances
- You’ll need a group of four in total
- Three days and three nights
- Qualified coach and guide
- Beautiful Dartmoor National Park setting
- Improve your technique and fitness for an upcoming event
“Encourages an outward looking mindset”
“Unlike most training camps, which frankly seem to me quite dull, ours encourages an outward looking mind set, useful when you are staying in such close proximity! While quite rustic, there are also plenty of creature comforts.” Organiser
Sample itinerary and kit list
For a detailed, sample itinerary and required/optional kit list please complete the enquiry form.https://www.timeoutdoors.com/trips/Bespoke-Dartmoor-Training-Camp
Fully-organised training camp package includes
- Three guided runs with an expert guide and top trail runner
- Expert-led sessions
- Dinners except for the final day
- Laminated maps of the routes
- Running Library