vHow to enter
Tickets available until Thu Sep 09 2021
– Finisher’s medal
– Aid Stations
– Medical and mechanical on-course support
– Chip-timed online results
– Bag drop
– Full route markings
– Pick-up wagons
– Post-race food and drinks are available for purchase
– Massage available for purchase
– Free Parking
Starting at the Weatherby Racecourse, both routes will take participants through stunning scenery, past beautiful castles and abbeys, and so much more than the Yorkshire Dales has to offer.
With some ups, downs, and a varied route, this event has something for everyone.
There will be 3 routes on offer for a variety of distances, which are as follows:
– Long Route: 160k or 100 Miles
– Medium Route: 101k or 62 Miles
– Short Route: 54k or 33 Miles
Logistics and schedule
07:00 Parking opens
07:30 – 08:45 Registration open
07:30 – 09:00 Start open
09:00 Start closes
A short safety brief will take place just before the race begins on the start line. All participants must be present or you will not be able to compete.
*Further instructions will be sent to you closer to the event date.
All participants must have a helmet, and have bikes in working order.
Race Organiser: Beyond Events