In the centre of the country and served by excellent road links the fabulous venue of Sutton Park will continue to be the setting for our Birmingham Triathlon, giving a perfect setting for a memorable triathlon experience.
Delivering a sense of wilderness within an urban environment, visitors to Sutton Park can enjoy the captivating scenery, using an accessible network of paths.
- Event course within Sutton Park, one of the largest urban parklands in Europe covering 2,400 acres
- Open water swim in Powell’s Pool, the largest lake in the park at 48 acres
- Closed to traffic bike course within the park
- Rural run through heathland & ancient woodland
- Chip Timed & PRINTED RESULTS as you cross the line!
- Entries open to 14+ yr olds in the Sprint, Super Sprint & Fun distances
- 2020 Finishers medal for everyone
Sprint & super-sprint triathlons: 14 of the UK’s best for beginners
Birmingham Triathlon Voted #2 Read the article here.
|Sprint & Relay:||750m swim – 20k cycle – 5k run|
|Super Sprint & Fun:||200m swim – 10k cycle – 2.5k run|
|Minimum Age:||14 years for Fun, Super Sprint, Sprint & Sprint Relay distances
16 years for Olympic Relay team members
17 years for Olympic distance individuals