Hop on the international cycling tour through the best of Spain and France with the coaches by your side. CAMS Cycling Collective has been working with the local tour operators to design an incredible comprehensive tour with three distinctive parts so you can discover the beautiful landscapes and signature climbs of this region.
The 2020 tour runs from 30 August until 13 September, with 12 rides and the opportunity to cover 1100 km and climb 24,500m. Yes – training in the lead up is a must!
Stage 1 is around Girona, the cycling capital of Europe, where you will experience some of the best riding the area has to offer over 7 days (5 rides).
Stage 2 is a point to point route from Girona to the Pyrenees though Andorra over 4 riding days to the high mountains.
Stage 3 is where we finish, with 3 days of incredible Pyrenean rides to remember, including iconic Cols of the Tour de France and hidden cycling favourites.
● Custom itinerary for15 days (minimum of 10 riders)
● 14 nights, 3/4 star Hotels and Guesthouses
● Daily breakfast and ride nutrition, 6 lunches, 6 evening meals
● Vehicle and mechanical support
● Local Ride Leaders supporting Cameron (and Sheree if needed) on ride days
● A sports massage
● Tour guide book, local jersey and welcome pack, plus a special edition CAMS Cycling Collective full kit, including wind vest
● Flights and travel insurance
● Additional meals and laundry services
Full details, itinerary, ride descriptions, payment terms and plans are available in the ‘Register Here’ Button below