Make 2020 the year you conquer your fitness goal!
Here’s how it works
- Enter anytime throughout 2020 – You can backdate any distances you have already done this year if you want.
- Set yourself a distance goal for 2020.
- Choose either running, walking, cycling, swimming, rowing etc or any combination of exercise types
- Set your own reason for wanting to achieve this goal
- Track your progress towards the goal every time you exercise
- Connect to apps such as Apple Health, Google Fit, Strava Runkeeper, Under Armour and Fitbit
- Earn an awesome finishers medal when you reach your goal with FREE GLOBAL DELIVERY!
- Join our amazing community and receive encouragement, tips and motivation throughout the year
Join thousands of others who will be crushing their fitness goals, no matter how big or small, throughout 2020.
Make 2020 YOUR year!
You can log distances using two methods
- Manually – Either on the web or via our iPhone and Android apps. Select your exercise type, add a distance and boom, you’re done. You can add a screenshot of your tracker if you wish but it is not required.
- Automatically – Via the range of apps and devices that connected. Currently supported apps: Apple Watch, Apple Health, Google Fit, Fitbit, Strava, Map My Run, Map My Ride, Map My Walk, Runkeeper.Garmin app is not connected yet, but many people send their Garmin distances to either Apple Health or Google Fit and then on to their challenge.
What types of exercise count?
You can log most types of distance based exercise such as running, walking, cycling, swimming, rowing etc. For other non distance based exercise such as yoga or cross fit, there are handy conversion chart that converts time doing these activities into distance equivalents that you can use.
What distance do I need to cover?