- This event has passed.
The Cyberjaya Bike Carnival 2017
July 30, 2017
Cyberjaya Bike Carnival 2017
The Cyberjaya Bike Carnival 2017 is schedule to take place on the 30th of July 2017.
Registration is still open for those interested in signing up for this event.
Details are as listed below.
Category A : 18KM
Road Bike Men 18 – 34 years old
Road Bike Men 35 – 44 years old
Mountain Bike Men 18 – 34 years old
Mountain Bike Men 35 – 44 years old
Mountain Bike Men student (IPT) 18 years old and above
Category B : 14.4 KM
Road Bike Men 45 years old and above
Road Bike Women 16 years old and above
Mountain Bike Men 45 years old and above
Mountain Bike Women 18 -29 years old
Mountain Bike Women Student (IPT) 18 years old and above
Category C : 10.8 KM
Fat Bike Men 16 years old and above
Mountain Bike Women 30 years old and above
Mountain Bike Men Heavyweight 16 years old and above
Folding Bike Men 16 years old and above
Folding Bike Women 16 years old and above
Race Kit Collection:
Date : 28th & 29th July 2017
Day : Friday & Saturday
Time : 10am – 6pm
Venue : DPULZE Shopping Centre, Cyberjaya
Rules & Regulations:
SPECIFIC REGULATIONS – BIKE CARNIVAL 2017
1. Open to all mountain bikes with 26″, 27.5″ & 29″ wheel size.
2. The participants may use OFFROAD TYRES with groove ie 1.95 & over. SLICK TYRES are strictly
3. The participants may use MTB CHAINRINGS ONLY ie 44T & below. Use of ROAD CRANKS &
CHAINRINGS are totally prohibited ie 50T, 52T, 53T, 54T & over.
4. Only MTB FORKS with suspension can be used. STRICTLY NO RIGID FORK.
1. The participants may use roadbikes WITHOUT AEROBAR.
2. Tri & TT bikes are NOT ALLOWED.
C. FAT BIKE
1. All types of FATBIKE, with or without suspension forks are permitted.
2. No road cranksets are allowed.
D. FOLDING BIKE
1. All types of FOLDING BIKE are allowed to race.
**Wearing a helmet is MANDATORY