- This event has passed.
GO TRI Reading @ Green Park August 2023 – Triathlon
August 2 All day
GO TRI READING @ Green Park involves a 250m Open Water Swim, a flat 8km cycle ride (DON’T FORGET YOUR HELMET!), and a 2km run/jog/walk to the finish. The cost of taking part is just £22.95.
All abilities are welcome, and our friendly team will be on hand to offer all the advice you need for a safe and fun event.
On the morning of the event, registration opens at 5:30 pm at 100 Longwater Avenue, Green Park, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6GP, and GO TRI starts at 6:30 pm.
What you’ll need
General kit list:
- T-Shirt or top
- Water bottle
- 1 or 2-piece costume for ladies
- Trunks or shorts for men
- A wetsuit if your swim is open water
- Don’t forget your goggles!
- Bike* (any bike will do)
- * If this GO TRI activity uses spin bikes, you don’t need to bring your own bike *
- All you need is a pair of trainers.
|WHEN||Wednesday 02 August 2023|
|WHERE||Green Park Conference Centre, Green Park, 100 Longwater Avenue, Reading RG2 6GP|