- This event has passed.
GRAN FONDO STELVIO SANTINI
The Granfondo Stelvio Santini is a cycling amatorial event that will take place on June 7nd 2020 with start in Bormio, organized by A.S.D. UNIONE SPORTIVA BORMESE, affiliated to the Italian Cyclist Federation with company code 02Y3602.
ROUTES AND DISTANCES
The Granfondo Stelvio Santini offers 3 routes accordong to the 2019 track:
Registration is personal and non-transferable and requires acceptance of all the articles of this regulation. Registration must be made online at www.granfondostelviosantini.com
Requests for registration by athletes who have suffered doping penalties from sporting and / or ordinary justice will not be accepted. To be able to register it is compulsory:
- to have a medical certificate for the practice of cycling valid on the date of the event to be loaded on the Datahealth platform (see article 8)
- to complete all your personal data requested during registration
The following are the tariffs to enter the Granfondo Stelvio Santini::
15/10/2019 – 31/12/2020– 60€ – 1500 AVAILABLE SPOTS
1/01/2020 – 28/02/2020 – 70€ – 1000 AVAILABLE SPOTS
1/03/2020 – 30/04/2020 – 80€ – 800 AVAILABLE SPOTS
1/05/2020 – 15/05/2020 – 100€ – 200 AVAILABLE SPOTS
The subscription fee features:
- RACE BIB customized with your name
- TIMING SYSTEM through bike chip (to be returned after the event)
- RACE PACK with SANTINI CYCLING WEAR top of the range jersey. Size to be ordered during registration
- 5 FOOD STOPS on the route (TEGLIO, TOVO S. AGATA, END OF MORTIROLO DESCENT, BORMIO, 3RD ROADMAN’S HOUSE ON THE STELVIO) and one after the finish line
- 5 MECHANICAL ASSISTANCE POINTS on the route (TEGLIO, TOVO, END OF MORTIROLO DESCENT, BORMIO, 3RD ROADMAN’S HOUSE ON THE STELVIO)
- PASTA PARTY from 12:00 at Pentagono Palace in Bormio
Registrations will be closed on May 15th, 2020 or when the maximum number of participants set at 3500 will be reached
Registrations requests will not be accepted after the closing date (May 15th 2020) or upon reaching the maximum number of participants.