GREAT BRISTOL 10K
If you fancy taking on the Great Bristol 10k then you’re in luck! This year’s 10k takes place on Sunday 3 May 2020 and is now open for entries! Rise to the challenge today… We hope to see you on that start line!
If you’re not sure where to start when it comes to training for a 10k, don’t worry! We’ve got free 16 week beginner training plans for you to follow so that you’re run-ready for Sunday 3 May. If you’d rather focus on beating a PB, we’ve got a 12 week improver training plan for you to download free of charge.
Run for Charity
Raising money for charity is a big part of the Simplyhealth Great Bristol 10K experience for many runners.
You may be able to run for a charity by agreeing to raise sponsorship money.
Take a look at the page below for more information on individual organisations.
Run for Charity : greatrun.org/great-bristol-10k/run-for-charity
The ENGIE Business Challenge at the Great Bristol 10k encourages local businesses to compete against their rivals on the iconic city centre course on Sunday 3 May 2020.
It’s also an opportunity for each individual organisation to encourage a healthy outlook for staff, engage in some team building and focus on charity fundraising for their chosen good cause.
Who can take part?
- Small, Medium and Large businesses
- Male, female or mixed teams (Mixed teams must be minimum of 2 male / 2 female)
- Minimum of 4 people per team and maximum of 8 people per team (you can enter as many teams as you wish)
- Team members must be 16 years of age or over on event day
How does it work?
- Accumulated first 4 finishing times in each team will count. Top 2 male and top 2 female results in a mixed team will count.
- Prizes to the first three teams in each category (male, female and mixed team)
- The fastest overall time in each Business Size category wins.
More info business challenge: greatrun.org/great-bristol-10k/business-challenge