- This event has passed.
JTBC Seoul Marathon 2018
November 4, 2018
JTBC Seoul Marathon 2018
The JTBC Seoul Marathon is back again.
The marathon offers 2 choices; The Full Course & The 10k Course.
This international marathon event is set to take place in November so be sure to sign up now before its too late.
Bib number and event goods receipt
1. Participant’s Package including a bib number and timing chip will be sent to the registered address 1-2 weeks before the race for Korean residents.
2. All participants without a residential address in Korea (foreign participations) must pick up a bib number and amenities prior to the race.
– Location : Seoul Olympic Parktel (4th floor, Berlin Hall)
– Date: From 1st to 3rd of November, 2018
* Please bring your passport to pick up your package.
(Your personal information on the registration form must match with your passport.)
– Only registered runners are allowed to enter the start area. Friends, families and other supporters are not allowed to enter.
– Starting groups from A to D will be assigned to all participants.
Your group will be printed on your bib based on the records. Please make sure to assemble in the assigned group.
Items to bring
1. Bib number(a timing chip attached in the back)
– The bib number and chip will not be reissued.
– Runners who failed to attach the bib number on the chest will be disqualified from the race.
2. Under no circumstances, it is allowed to register under another person’s name or participate with other’s bib number.
Hours – From 6:30 to 7:30 a.m
Location- Jamsil Sports Complex
Procedure – Be sure to pick up a baggage deposit bag at registration and put your belongings into it.
Attach one sticker on your baggage deposit, and another one on your bib number.
Claim your baggage with your bib number after the race.
* Please note that it is not possible to retrieve your belongings once deposited.
* The organizers will not accept anything valuable in the baggage deposit.
Drinks and Snacks
Water every 5 km
Sports Drink every 5 km after the 15km point
Snack – every 5 km after the 20 km point (banana, chocolate snack)
* Customized formula and special drinks are only available for elite athletes.
Official Record and Timing System
1. Participants’ official record will be measured by the chip timing system called “Chrono Track System”.
2. The chip is affixed onto the back of your bib number.
3. Please note that if you fold or tear off the affixed chip, you cannot get your record.
4. Runners must attach the bib number on your front side of the body following the rules of IAAF.
5. It is not necessary to return the chip or bib after the race.
6. The record certificate will be mailed to the runners at a later date.
7. No certificates will be issued to runners who failed to meet the requirements such as missing the timing mat at every 10km.
8. If you want to request to reissue the certificate, please contact to (firstname.lastname@example.org)