- This event has passed.
Kitz Tri Games 2019
May 20, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm BST
The registration for the races is done via the menu item REGISTRATION since 1 March 2019.
Attention – limited number of participants!
Registration is open until 14 JUNE 2019.
The start of the triathlon season took place on Saturday the 27th of April in Kufstein. After the winter break, the Kitzbühler Tri Kids showed what they are capable of. Because of the icy cold 8 degrees and rain at the beginning of the competition, it was decided … read more …
Likewise, the Kitzbühler Age Group athletes of the club organized a training camp in Mallorca. On the basis of Alcudia, sensational cycling tours with more than 1000 kilometers and 15,000 vertical meters were undertaken every day. The crowning glory … read more …
From 9 to 19 April, the Tyrolean Triathlon Federation organized a spring training camp in Mallorca for the squad athletes. An extensive and varied training was on the program for the Tri Kids. Units from swimming, … read more …
- Nomination fee: € 20,– per child
- Eligible: Years 2013 to 2000 Participant limit: approx. 300 starters Based on the experience of previous years, the participant limit will be exhausted relatively quickly, therefore a quick registration is recommended.
- Online registration via Race Result – closing date for entries is the beginning of June or, depending on the number of places still available, the entry fee is € 20,- on site if there are remaining places – please contact us.no chip rentalIf the timekeeping chip is lost, a fee of € 65,- will be charged.
- Late registrations are possible on Fr. 21 JUNE and Sa. 22 JUNE or on Sun. 23 JUNE 6:30 – 9:00 (but only classes A, JUG, JUN), if starting places are available. if you have any questions, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- The triathlon weekend starts on Thursday the 20th JUNE 2019 morning with the qualification race for the YOUTH European Cup. The races will be held on a multilap course – the distances are 500 m swimming, 12 km cycling and 3,3 km running.
- On Friday is rest day.
- The final races of the YOUTH athletes will take place on Saturday 22nd June. Followed by the sprint triathlon and as the final highlight the team triathlon for companies, clubs and everyone – where 1er swims 250 m, 1er cycles 12 km and 1er runs 3.3 km.
- Sunday 23rd the KitzTRIGAMES 2019 offer the youngsters a hardly comparable stage on the blue carpet at the Schwarzsee
- Afterwards we close the event with a last highlight, the Mixed Team – Country Competition for the Youth Athletes and the festive Closing Award.
Race types on Sunday 23rd JUNE 2019:
- KIDS RACE: Kitz Tri Games: For kids E/D: Mountain Bikes only (wheel width of 1,5 inches), no road bikes ! Our support crew is there to assist at the check-in and will also help in the transition zone during the race if needed
- SUPERSPRINT: For athletes age 10-19 (2009-2000) this is a drafting race which follows ITU standards, race briefing mandatory, there is a introduction and line-up of the athletes 15 min prior to the start, ‘TAKE YOR MARKS” – signal horn – jump start. Use the provided boxes for your sports equipment, on the bike only the bike shoes, helmet and glasses are allowed.Running shoes can be placed beside your bike. After the transition you need to place swim goggles and cap as well your helmet in the box, time penalties and penalty box in usemultiple lap bike course – it is the athletes responsibility to complete the whole course as required, lap control on the run course by taking wrist bands, overlapped athletes might be stopped if required due to safety reasons.
Classes & Distances
|group E||6 +7 years||2012/2013||25 m – 0,5 km – 250 m|
|group D||8 +9 years||2010/2011||50 m – 1,0 km – 400 km|
|Supersprint C||10 +11 years||2008/2009||150 m – 6,0 km – 1,5 km|
|Supersprint B||12 +13 years||2007/2006||200 m – 9,0 km – 2,0 km|
|Supersprint A||14 +15 years||2005/2004||500m – 12 km – 3,0 km|
|Supersprint youth||16 +17 years||2003/2002||500m – 12 km – 3,0 km|
|Supersrpint Juniors||18 +19 years||2001/2000||500m – 12 km – 3,0 km|
More information about the race : http://www.trikitz.at/