- This event has passed.
Kledang Hill 10KM Jungle Trail Race
July 9, 2017 @ 7:00 am - 11:00 am MYT
10KM Jungle Trail Race Event
In conjunction with the 110th Anniversary Celebration of Perak Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PCCCI, 霹靂中華總商會), we will be organizing a series of events from June 2017 till April 2018, such as a 3 Days Cycling event around Perak, 10KM Jungle Trail Race, Ipoh Cultural Parade, Ipoh International Food & Beverage Fair, publishing of a photo book, etc. The objective is to attract worldwide tourists to visit Perak as well as international investors to stimulate local economic activities.
In order to promote and explore the wonders of Perak, we will be having a 10KM Jungle Trail Race at Menglembu Kledang Hill. All sports enthusiast are welcome to challenge their limits and embark on this exciting race.
Kledang Hill stands at 800m (2640 feet) and located at Menglembu Township. The hill is highly popular with local folks with many people at dawn and dusk working out enthusiastically. Either biking, walking, running or jungle trekking. From the many trails leading towards the peak, one can enjoy the view far and wide with a bio-diversity of flora and fauna along the way.
This Jungle Trail Route is done by the committee members of “Kelab Kledang Joggers Menglembu (KKJM)”. They are famous with all sort of Jungle Tracking Events In Ipoh.
*Registration Closes On 25/06/2017, Sunday
Race number and goodies bag collection :
Venue : PCCCI Office. 35-37, 3rd Floor, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, 30000 Ipoh, Perak.
Date : 8th July 2017
Time : 10.00am to 6.00pm
*Please bring along receipt to claim your race number and goodies bag.
*No collection of race number and goodies bag during race day.
*PERAK CHINESE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY (PCCCI)
1. All participants will receive Branded T-Shirt and a Goodies Bag.
2. Top finishers in each category will receive trophies as stated above. (Refer Event Categories)
3. All finishers will receive finisher medal.
4. Lucky draws will be conducted after the race; all finishers are eligible for the lucky draws.
5. Food and refreshments will be served after the race.
6. Two water stations will be provided along the race route.
7. Baggage service will be provided during race day. All unclaimed baggage after 12.00 noon will be donated to charity.
1.Checklist of items strongly recommended to prepare and bring for Jungle Trail Race:
a)Wear Hiking Or Trail Shoes
b)Gloves For Protection
d)Food Or Snack During The Race
e)Small Bottle Of Water During The Race
2. Start And Finish At SJKC Wan Hwa 2 School At Menglembu.
3.The 10KM++ Jungle Trail Route Consists Approximately 55% Jungle/Hill Track And Approximately 45% Paved Road.
4.The Route Is Properly Marked With Indicator And Direction Sticker.