- This event has passed.
MySihat Ride 2018 – Cycling Event
July 7, 2018
Cycling Event in Malaysia
MySihat 2018 focuses on bicycle riding. The programme consists of fun ride and MTB Jamboree. These activities will initiate the interest of cycling and will give the community a hands on experience with bicycle and in depth knowledge about the activity.
This is an interesting way to introduce people the way of healthy living that will further improve our health epidemic.
MySihat 2018 also allows spectators to connect with potential cyclists as it is educational and fun.
**EARLY BIRD RM70/MTB Ride and RM50/Charity Fun Ride Registration and payment before 02 May 2018**
***NORMAL PRIZE RM80/MTB RIDE and RM60/Charity Fun Ride
Rules & Regulation (please check once you read all the rules and regulations) *
– Open to all Bikers enthusiasts locally and internationally.
– Participants of 18 years of age are required to get permission from parents or guardians as mentioned in the registration form.
– It is compulsory for all participants to wear a suitable cycling helmet and a bicycle of good condition to be able to ride through challenging obstacles throughout the track. The organisers will not be held responsible for any mishaps that may occur or carelessness by the participants.
– Participants are required to be in good physical condition and not suffering from any chronic diseases to participate in this jamboree. Medical officers and ambulance will be on standby throughout the event, though the organisers will not be held responsible on any accidents that may occur by the implication of participant’s health.
– All completed registration forms along with participation fees are need to be submitted to the organisers before the registration closing date 06 June 2018. Whereby participants will be given
– Ride Kits, T-shirt, and snacks on the event day.
– All complete forms along with ‘Bank Transaction Slips’ can be sent through email as stated in the registration form. Original ‘Bank Transaction Slips’ are to be brought along for verification upon collection of ‘Rider Kits’ .
– Registration fees are not refundable for withdrawal of individual or group participants.
– Participants will be given briefing on the rules, terms and conditions and safety of jamboree before the jamboree flags off.
– Every decision made by the organiser is FINAL.
– The prizes for jamboree and lucky draws are subject to change depending on the organising committee.
– No legal action can be taken against the organisers or any individual in the event on the occasion of any accidents to the participant or any property or possession lost before, during or after the duration of event.
Closing Date: 06 June 2018