- This event has passed.
New Forest Marathon 2017
September 10, 2017
New Forest Marathon
We are delighted to offer 7 race options for 2017
Full Marathon, Advertiser and Times Half Marathon, New Forest Health & Leisure 10k , ExxonMobil 5k, Junior 1k and 200m Race, SES Autoparts Team Challenge, Nordic Walk and Woodland Walk.
The New Forest is one of the most beautiful locations in the UK. We are excited about sharing this with you. Extensive planning and testing has gone into the routes to offer a true New Forest experience.
All routes will start and finish from New Park Showground, Brockenhurst and wind through the heart of the New Forest National Park. The multi-terrain courses offer some of the most scenic running experiences in the country, with a blend of forest enclosures, open roads, far reaching views and of course, the famous New Forest ponies!
The New Forest Marathon Team aims to:
– Revitalise and raise the profile of the marathon.
– Inspire as many people as possible to take part in physical activity, lowering levels of inactivity and improving the health of the community.
– Build a sustainable platform to raise money and awareness of local good causes via the New Forest Marathon Community Fund.
– Use the marathon as a platform to help as many people, organisations and businesses as possible.
– Operate with transparency, high moral standards and clear communication.
– Support, promote and respect the New Forest National Park at all times.
You can pick up your race pack from New Park Farm on:
Friday 8th September 4pm – 9pm and Saturday 9th September 10am – 7pm – Sunday 10th September 6am – onwards
There will be an option to collect your pack on race day, however we strongly encourage you, if at all possible to collect these prior to the event to save time on the day.
RACE PACKS ARE AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION FROM THE REGISTRATION MARQUEE IN THE RACE VILLAGE, ADDRESS: The Showground, New Park, Brockenhurst, Hampshire SO42 7QH