- This event has passed.
Regents Park 5k & 10k June 2023
June 3 All day
JOIN US AT REGENTS PARK FOR A 5K OR 10K ON SATURDAY, 3RD JUNE 2023!
RunThrough is excited to return to the incredible Regent’s Park, one of London’s Royal Parks in North-West London. Regent’s Park is home to ZSL London Zoo; you may even glance at some animals along the way! The flat nature of the course offers a great opportunity for a chip-timed personal best!
Each kilometre is accurately marked with distance flags, and we have plenty of helpers to keep you on track and encourage you on your way to the finish.
- Free official race photos
- Chip timed results
- Unique themed medal
- Post-race goodies
- Enjoy the day with us; we hope to see you there!
- BRAND NEW MEDAL!!
You’ll also be able to grab a LOVE CORN snack pack following your race, and you can find out more about LOVE CORN and their products below and on their website HERE.
- We will have a secure area where you can leave your baggage. We recommend you bring as little baggage as possible. Your baggage tag is attached to your race number. You simply tear it off and attach it to your bag. To collect, show your number to the baggage tent staff, and they will help you find your baggage.
- There are Park toilet facilities next to the Espresso Bar near to the event village, which will be utilised for the event.
- Water will be provided on every lap of the race, and water will also be available at the finish. We have also ordered some flapjacks and fruit for when you finish.
During the race
- We will have marshals all around the course as well as km signs and arrows. The course is on the roads/paths in the park and will be one lap 5k and two laps 10k. Please be aware that there will be spectators and members of the public using the park.
- In terms of spectating, this park could not be any better, the fields are open, and every area of the park is accessible to see people running around.
- Results will be available on http://www.runthrough.co.uk after the race.
- We will have a photographer taking a few snaps of the race, and they will be on our photos website after the race, so be sure to check it out and see if you can spot yourself.
Things to note!
- There WILL be pedestrians. Please be aware of pedestrians, cyclists and dogs. We have marshals around the course and signs, but this is not a road race. You have to pay very close attention to where you are going. We recommend you do not use earphones and pay close attention to everything around you.