Ready for an adventure?
Enjoy stepping out of your comfort zone?
If so – this is the event for you! This unique event is a non-profit making, and you can be assured it will be the trip of a lifetime. First, you will explore the exhilarating City of Kathmandu, and learn about Nepalese traditions, and then you will leave the chaos of the city and drive to a beautiful remote tranquil Nepalese village at the foot of the Himalayas, to see a different side of life, so come and have an amazing time at the Great Buddhist Trek!
Non-runners are also welcomed to join in our group. We have a maximum of just 20 like-minded people who are there for a unique experience. If you are a non-runner, you could walk the half marathon route if you wished, or just relax in the village to cheer in the runners when they return.
- Three nights hotel accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu/Dhulikhel
- A guided tour of the city, learning all about the culture of Nepal
- Return transfers from Kathmandu to Bhimkori
- Guided trekking
- All home-cooked food and accommodation for two nights in the village
- Race entry fee, packed lunch, marshals,
- Prizegiving ceremony with prizes for all participants in the run/walk
- A farewell Nepalese dinner & Celebration party under the stars
This is a full-on Itinerary, experiencing both city life and remote countryside living in Nepal.
It will be one of the most unique adventures of your life!
All monies go directly to the Nepalese; This is a non-profit making event.
More than a run – a Nepalese experience
Contact Lorraine, firstname.lastname@example.org