THE SOUTH WEST COAST PATH CHALLENGE TRAIL RUNNING CHALLENGE
The South West Coast Path Challenge (formerly known as the Head to Head Trail Running Challenge) returns for year four, with a marathon as well as the half marathon and 12K.
The 12K takes you out of East Soar and over the rolling fields towards Bolberry, with views as far as the eye you head up to Bolberry Down and follow the incredible coastal path back towards Bolt Head at Salcombe. After leaving the coast path you will head back to up East Soar Farm to fisish, with views all around you as you make your way up the final hill.
If you take on the the 22K, you will be heading through Bolberry on to South Hursh and around the gorgeous village of Hope Cove before joining the the coast path and enjoying the path all the way to Overbecks House, where you will go around the National Trust property before heading back up to the finish.
The 45k distance is two laps of the 22k route.
A wonderful trail run working with the National Trust South West.
WHAT YOU GET
- Trail Events Co large bespoke finishers medal
- Trophies for first three male and female runners in each distance
- Energy refreshments at the checkpoints and finish line
- Experienced medical cover – Medics (Mobile)
- Friendly, personal assistants, advice and support
- Fully Signed Course
- Chip Timing
- Also on offer:
- Technical Running T-shirt (£10)
- GPS tracking units (available at £20 per day for hire)