- This event has passed.
TLD24 – The Longest Day Endurance Race
June 18, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm BST
Watch the sunrise and fall in this incredible 24-hour running challenge set on the longest day of the year. Enter as a team to achieve incredible things and share them with those you love. Leave with an immense sense of pride, a finisher’s medal and a bespoke TLD24 Chilly’s water bottle from this thrilling Endurance Race.
Where and when
Bereleigh House, East Meon, Petersfield GU32 1PH, UK
Sat 18th Jun 2022
TLD 24 | 12:00pm
– TLD24 Chilly bottle for all competitors
– High-quality medal
– Free Parking (one car per solo, pairs or small teams, up to two cars for larger teams)
– Free Camping (one-tent pitch for solo, pairs or small teams, two-tent pitch for larger teams)
– Drink and energy stations on the route and in the start/finish area
– Chip-timed results
– Toilets and showers in the event village
– Event photography and team images as digital downloads
– Professional medical backup
– The full prize list for all team categories
– Musical entertainment on course and at the event village
Event day logistics
12:00 The Longest Day race starts
12:00 The Longest Day race ends
You must be at least 18 years old on the day of the event to participate. For team member entry, entrants must be at least 16.
If you don’t want to enter this event as an individual, you can enter as a team of up to eight people. Each team must appoint a captain responsible for all team communications.
Each registered member of a team must complete at least one lap of the course. Only one team member can be on the course at any one time.
If you wish to attend this event as a spectator and to camp, then the appropriate ticket for you will be the ‘Non-Runner Camping Fee’, costing £12.
The Final Lap
Teams will complete their final lap if they start running it before midday.
Food & Drink
There will be a range of catering services selling food and hot drinks from Friday night onwards.
Prizes will be awarded to the first three male and female solo competitors, first three mixed pairs, small teams (up to 4 runners), medium teams (5 or 6 runners) or large teams (7 or 8 runners), as well as the first all-male and all-female performances in each team category.
If two teams in the same category complete the same number of laps, the winner will be the team that completes the final lap first.
Race Organiser: 209Events