- This event has passed.
Tour De Golden Triangle | Season 2
November 30, 2017 - December 4, 2017
Details: Tour De Golden Triangle – Season 2
This is a physically demanding event and could be affected by extreme weather. By entering/ registering the competition or event, the participant/competitor is confirming that he/she is capable of completing the event and that the organizers will not be held responsible for any illness or injury that may occur as a result of their participation.
Registration Fee : Rs. 10000/-
* Meals: Breakfast, lunch, evening snack and Dinner (only at pit stops)
* First Aid Kit/Emergency Medical Support En-route
* Car pickup in case of any critical failure of cycle part
1. Puncture support between pits tops
2. Hydration or food between pit stops
Things To Carry:
* Cycle & Helmet
* Water bottle, spare Tubes
* Cycling Gears (helmet, Jersey, reflectors, gloves, sunglasses etc)
* Cycle lights.
( Main Itinerary)
India’s golden triangle is a tourist circuit which connects the national capital Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The Golden Triangle is so called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan on a map. The trips usually start in Delhi moving south to the site of Taj Mahal at Agra, then west, to the desert landscapes of Rajasthan. And then turn back to Delhi.
Lakshya The Endurance Testing Ride Presents “Tour de Golden Triangle” Delhi >Agra>Jaipur>Delhi (750Km in 3Days) – Cycle Ride
It will be a semi-supported ride with One/Two Backup Cars and one Tempo (for Cycles).
Finisher Medal will be given to all successful participants who will complete the ride in speculated time . However, participation certificate will be given to all RIDERS.
Note :- Riding Rules are as applicable to Lakshya Ride Rules so each riders have to follow all the Rules.
*Lakshya Ride Rules will be given separately.
30th November 2017- Thursday (Pre-Ride Discussion)
Venue :- India Gate Lawn (Inner Circle)
Time: 7am – 8am
- 01 December 2017 – Friday (Delhi to Agra via Mathura Road)
- Reporting at India Gate -Inner Circle 04:30am
- 206km ride with 03 Time stations
- (Total time to Finish 12hrs)
- Ride will end at Mehtab Bagh, Agra
- Night Stay in Hotel Taj Resort (Twin Sharing Basis)
- Route map :- #Day1
- 02 December 2017- Saturday ( East end gate of Taj – Amer, Jaipur)
- Flag off 8am
- 265km ride with 3 Time Stations
- (Total Time to Finish 15hrs)
- Night Stay in K.K. Royal Hotel, (Twin Sharing Basis)
- Route map :- #Day2
- 03 December 2017- Sunday (Amer Fort – India Gate)
- Flag off 8:30am
- 250km Ride with 3 Time Stations
- (Total Time to Finish 14 hrs)
- Route Map:- #Day3
https://www.strava.com/activities/840718949/shareable_images/map_based?hl=en-US&v=1485100665Report at India Gate same place from where the ride started on Day1.
Award Ceremony will be on 9th December (Saturday).
Venue :- Will be informed individually.
Team Tour De Golden Triangle
Contact number :- 9811386658