- This event has passed.
Tour De Môn 2021
August 22 @ 6:00 am - 5:30 pm BST
Push yourself as you take on this stunning sportive on the island of Anglesey, great for riders of all stripes, the course takes riders through picturesque countryside and along coastal roads. Come for the ‘Flying Mile” time trial or for the free goody bag at the Tour De Môn 2021.
How to enter
Tickets are available until Wednesday, Aug 18 2021
- Access to the Event Village with food and drink and family entertainment
- Full route markings
- Refreshment stations
- Aid stations
- Chip timed event
- Event photography
- Live bilingual commentary
- Bespoke finisher’s medal
- Mechanical support on the course
- Tour de Môn – Mawr : 107 miles
- Tour de Môn – Canol : 77 miles
- Tour de Môn – Bach : 46 miles
- Tour de Môn – Teulu: 3.5 miles (This event is a PAY ON THE DAY EVENT £5)
As a rider at the Tour de Môn, you will have the unique opportunity of cycling around the uninterrupted runway at RAF Mona. Supported by the staff at the prestigious RAF base, you can use the runway as part of the Tour de Môn course.
The Kingud Flying Mile will be available for riders of the Mawr, Canol and Bach.
Cut off times
There will be strict cut off times along the route.
- Mawr Riders arriving at the junction to Llanfaelog (approx. 17 miles) after 09.20 will be directed onto the Tour Canol and Bach routes.
- Canol Riders arriving at the junction at the centre of Bodffordd, where the Canol and Bach split (approx. 23.3 miles) after 10:30 will be directed onto the Tour Bach Route.
- Kingud Flying Mile: A strict cut off time of 11:00 exists for the Flying Mile. If you arrive at the RAF Valley (11.2 miles) gate after that time you will not be permitted to access the airfield due to flying operations in progress.
Chip timing will stop at 17:30
14:00-18:00 Registration Open
06:00 Registration Opens
07:00-07:45 Mawr Depart
08:00-08:45 Canol Depart
09:00-09:30 Bach Depart
09:00 – 09:45 Registration for Teulu opens
10:00 Teulu Depart (This is a PAY ON THE DAY EVENT – £5)
Slower cyclists are encouraged to start toward the front of their departure time slot.
Cyclists are advised to arrive well before their designated start time.
Race Organiser: Always Aim High Events