- This event has passed.
The Warrior Run 2018
April 22, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm +08
The Warrior Run 2018
The Warrior Run 2018, It’s an adventure run with elements of army obstacles running event. The track is about 7 km, contains 4 checkpoints. Participants are required to complete given task at each designated station along the route.
There will be wonderful prizes given to the winners. We are expecting 1,500 runners to take part in this event. So, let’s join and be part of us, because warrior never quit early!
Participants entitlement include event t-shirt, bib number, finisher medal, goodie bag and refreshments.
Early Bird Until 31/01/2018
Student – RM40
Public (18 years old and above) – RM40
Normal Until 01/03/2018
Student – RM45
Public (18 years old and above) – RM50
Race Pack Collection
Date: 14 – 15 April 2018 (Saturday – Sunday)
Time: 10.00am – 4.00pm
Venue: Examination Hall , University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur (unless stated otherwise)
Rules & Regulations
– The Event/Race Director’s decision shall be final and conclusive and no correspondence, queries, appeals or protests shall be entertained.
– Fifth Residential College, UM shall not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details.
– Fifth Residential College, UM reserves the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other records of the event for any legitimate purposes, including commercial advertising.
– Fifth Residential College, UM reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without assigning any reasons thereof.
– Fifth Residential College, UM reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof by displaying at any means of communication that may be deemed appropriate by Fifth Residential College, UM.
– Fifth Residential College, UM reserves the right to change the event date or venue at their own discretion. Any updates of the Event will be notified on the official event’s Facebook page.
-Fifth Residential College, UM reserves the right to cancel or postpone of this event, The Warrior Run 2018, at any time without prior notice to the Participants, in which case they will make effort to inform the participant prior to the date of the event. If The Warrior Run 2018 has to be cancelled or postponed, there shall be no refund of registration fees paid and the organizer shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
– Fifth Residential College, UM shall not be held responsible for any dispute arising from incomplete entry details
– Fifth Residential College, UM shall not in any circumstances be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the Entrant or Winner in relation to the Competition.
– This event is open to all Malaysians and foreingners with valid working permit / Visa aged 18 years old to 55 years old.
– Fifth Residential College, UM reserves the right to amend The Warrior Run 2018 race routes as they deem fit for the safety of the participants and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice to the participant.
– Fifth Residential College, UM shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
– Participants are required to wear bib number at the back of their t-shirt during the event. Participants without the assigned bib number may not be allowed to take part in the event.
– All participants are encouraged to Put on camouflage cream during the course of the event.
– Fifth Residential College, UM reserves the right to delay the commencement of the run in the event of inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persist after the delay, The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the race without refund of registration fees.
– To appeal over disputes, prize winners or possible prize winners, must be present and made on-site in person to the race official, in a written format, within 15 minutes from the prize presentation, whichever is earlier. All appeals are subjected to a non-refundable RM100.00 appeal fee (if any).
– Fifth Residential College, UM reserves the right to replace any winners if he/she is found to be disqualified.
– Participants who do not start in 30 minutes from their respective flag off point will be disqualified and for safety reasons, may not be allowed to start.
– No pets or any form of wheel-run objects of transport e.g. inline skate, prams, shoes with built-in or attached rollers is allowed on the course during the race except event official and medical vehicles.
– While baggage deposit services are provided on the race day, the organizer will not be held responsible for any loss and/or damage, personal or otherwise, to the belongings and items deposited.
– All participants must follow the rules and instructions given by the race director, staff, volunteers, medical staff and security enforcement officers.
– This event will be held in University of Malaya campus area, the medical team and security officer will be provided and monitored by them.
– Participants must understand and acknowledge that The Warrior Run is an adventure event associated with physical effort and entails the natural risk of accidents, injuries and physical injuries (including death), as well as damages and losses of property.
– All participants must be in good health. The race is not advised for people who have any medical condition. All participants must also inform the Medical Team of any illness or injury that occurs during or in conjunction with the event.
– Participants are responsible for any and all medical expenses incurred during the event.