Skip to content
List of Mass Participation Sports Events Being Cancelled due to Coronavirus Covid 19
- The World Athletics Indoor Championships, which had been scheduled in Nanjing from March 13 to 15, were postponed until next year.
- The 2020 XTERRA Asia-Pacific Championship off-road triathlon scheduled for March 28 in Taiwan has been cancelled due to health and travel concerns related to the coronavirus COVID-19.
- The largest running event of Hong Kong has been cancelled in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak. Close to 70,000 runners were about to participate on Saturday, February 8.
- Key Power Sports Run event scheduled for 16 February 2020. The race pack collection on 14 & 15 February 2020 at MyTown Shopping Center, Kuala Lumpur, will be on as per schedule. This was truly a difficult decision to make and we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- Power Man Malaysia – We regret to inform you that Powerman Malaysia, scheduled for 14th and 15th March 2020 at Dataran Putrajaya, has been OFFICIALLY POSTPONED. Race Pack Collection and the Race Expo will also be postponed.
- Shamrock Run won’t happen, due to Gov. Kate Brown’s decision; runners offered ‘virtual run’ or deferment to 2021 race – Thursday morning, Shamrock Run organizers sent out an email that said the event would not take place this weekend. “While it is extremely difficult to postpone an event at this late of date,” the email stated, “we fully support the Governor’s decisions in the interest of the public’s health and safety.” More Details