Adam Hodges Triathlon CoachCoach
Adam Hodges Triathlon Coach
Adam offers training plans and consultation calls for runners and triathletes seeking personal growth through self-defined challenges, whether those involve races (e.g., Ironman 70.3, 50K trail runs) or solo adventures (e.g., fast-packing, mountaineering objectives).
I have been drawn to an active lifestyle since I began running at age 10 and competing in triathlons at age 16. Although I spent a few decades racing seriously, the allure of endurance sports for me has always been about more than the competition. For me, endurance sports provide a way to explore the beauty of our world and learn about ourselves in the process. There’s nothing I enjoy more than heading off the beaten path to explore the trails, and you will often find me somewhere in the world doing just that.
The purpose of my website is to educate, inspire and help you achieve great things in both your athletic pursuits and life. The articles and videos on the site, along with the books published by Alp Multisport Publications, are primarily aimed at runners and triathletes—a focus that reflects my own background and interests. I hope to share with you some of the things I have learned—and continue to learn—while embarked upon the multisport journey. As you pursue your own personal adventures, I encourage you to recognise that the journey is as much the reward as is the destination. Along the way, be sure to train smart! –Adam Hodges, Multisport Adventurer & Mountain Runner
|List of Competitions||
– USA Triathlon All-American
– XTERRA SoCal Trail Series Champion
– Team USA Member, ITU World Triathlon Championships
– Team USA Member, ITU World Duathlon Championships
– Ironman World Championship Qualifier and Competitor
– Rocky Mountain Regional Sprint Triathlon Age-Group Champion
– Rocky Mountain Regional Duathlon Age-Group Champion
– Podium Finisher, Collegiate National Triathlon Championships
– Member, Collegiate National Triathlon Championship Team