- This event has passed.
Epsom College Triathlon 2017
November 12, 2017 @ 7:00 am - 1:00 pm GMT
Date: 12th November 2017, Sunday
Venue: Epsom College in Malaysia, Persiaran Kolej, 71760 Bandar Enstek, Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus
Registration Deadline: End of 20th October 2017, Friday
Race Category & Entry Fee:
Category Amount (MYR)
Under 6 65
Under 8 65
Under 10 65
Under 12 65
Under 15 65
Under 18 65
Over 18 90
*Age Groups are based on the age as at 31 December 2017
*Fees are exclusive of registration portal administrative fees
Category Swim Bike Run
Under 6 25m 150m 300m
Under 8 50m 1km 500m
Under 10 100m 2km 1km
Under 12 150m 4km 1.5km
Under 15 200m 8km 2km
Under 18 300m 8km 3km
Over 18 300m 8km 3km
1. Finisher Medal
2. Event T-shirt
3. Electronic Timing Result
T-shirt & Medal Design: To be announced
Race Kit Collection:Race pack is to be collected in the morning of the race day.
1. The top three in each event category will be awarded with a trophy so long as there are a minimum of four (4) participants in each category. This includes relay teams although please note that there will be 1 trophy per team.
2. There will be points in each event contributed towards the Live More Kids Triathlon Series with the exception of the relay team format that has been introduced mid year.
3. Series age group winners’ awards will be announced after the finale event for 2017 at Epsom College on 12 November.
1. Race info booklet (including event schedule, race courses, and race pack collection etc. will be released two weeks prior the event.
2. The usages of floating devices (e.g. floaties, kickboards, noodles) and training wheels are permitted for all age categories. U6 kids can start with the floating device or have it passed to them during the swim.
3. For U6 category, the kids will be entitled to podium prizes if any floating devices are used in the race.
For U8 and above, the kids will NOT be entitled to podium prizes if any floating devices / training wheels are used in the race.
Volunteers are required for the period of pre-, during- and post-event from 6a.m. to 3p.m. on the race day.
Volunteers are entitled to one volunteer t-shirt and unique experience in a fun-filled triathlon event.
For volunteering opportunity please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (only serious applicant will be considered).