Royal Windsor Triathlon 2022
The Royal Windsor Triathlon is one of England’s most legendary triathlons, and takes place in the Queen’s home town of Windsor in Berkshire.
Where and when
Mountbatten Square, Windsor SL4 1SX, UK
Sun, 12 Jun 2022
Sprint Triathlon: TBC
Olympic Triathlon: TBC
– Set in the stunning location of Windsor under the shadow of Windsor Castle
– One of the longest-running triathlons with 27 years of quality delivery
– 7 Time BTF Event of the Year
– A major tick on your triathlon bucket-list
– Great support and camaraderie around the course
– Mates Waves enable you to race with your friends regardless of gender or age
– Prizes available from ERDINGER Alkoholfrei for the fastest T2 time
CAN I WEAR A NUMBER BELT?
Yes, but your number must be clearly visible at all times otherwise you may be subjected to a two-minute penalty as per British Triathlon Rules. You mustn’t fold or cut down your race number in any way. Do write any medical information on the back of your number.
DO I HAVE TO WEAR A WETSUIT?
We do say that wetsuits in fact help with buoyancy and warmth, so we strongly recommend that you wear one if they are optional. We will keep you updated with water temperature as we get closer to the event.
Race Organiser: Human Race