- This event has passed.
Taal Lake 100-Mile Endurance Run
January 11, 2020 - January 12, 2020
Haven’t seen a beautiful disaster? Then Run to the top to see the most stunning view of Taal Lake and feel the abundance of possibilities. Out of the volcanic ashed into a stunning scenery.
EVENT: 2nd TAAL LAKE 100-MILE ENDURANCE RUN
START LINE AREA: Tagaytay Econo Hotel, Tagaytay, Cavite
ASSEMBLY TIME: 10:00 PM, Friday, Jan. 10, 2020
START TIME: 12:00 AM, Friday, Jan. 11, 2020
FINISH LINE AREA: Tagaytay Econo Hotel, Tagaytay, Cavite
CUT OFF TIME: 12:00 PM, Sunday, Jan. 12, 2020
RACE CUT-OFF TIME: 36Hours
ROUTE AREA: Cavite and Batangas
The runner must have completed a 100km or more related races in order to be qualified for registration.
The Race director reserves the right to reject any application without giving a reason.
NO SLOT RESERVATION ALLOWED
Early Bird Registration Date: Until Nov. 01, 2019
Early Bird Registration Fee: Php 5,500 OPEN!
Regular Registration Date: Until Nov. 29, 2019
Regular Registration Fee: Php 6,500 CLOSED!
• Late Registrants may still join but will have to pay 20% on top of the regular rate as their penalty.
Inclusive of Race Bib, Finisher Shirt, 100-Mile in 36Hours Finisher Buckle.
BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLANDS
Account Name: Mark Johannes A. Cua
Account Number: 2029117333
Swift Code: BOPIPHMM
Recipient: Mark Johannes A. Cua
Contact Number: 09277049621
• Send the Scanned Copy/Photo of the Deposit Slip and your clear Photo ( 1 ) together with your Complete Name, Shirt Size, Year of Birth, Age, Contact Number, Location, Emergency Name and Contact to email@example.com or private message (Subject Taal Lake 100-Mile Endurance Run)
• Wait for an acknowledgement email or private message to confirm your registration.
• Registration IS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS, NON-TRANSFERRABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
• Race Kit claiming is on race day itself, Jan. 10, 2020, 10:00 pm.
Please present the following upon kit claiming:
1) Valid ID with birthdate. This should bear the same name in your registration form.
2) Signed Waiver
PODIUM WINNERS AWARDS FOR
TOP (3) MALE AND (3) FEMALE 100MILES RUNNERS
Hall of Fame Recognition shall be given to those who can complete the following race categories:
• Two (2) more than 125-Mile
• Three (3) more than 100-Mile
All runners are required to bring the following:
• Reflectorized Vests, Blinkers, Head Lamps, Small Flashlights, Cellphone With Load for Emergency and Safety Purposes.
Other Recommended Gears (But NOT required)
• Sports Gels and Nutrition
• Electrolyte Tablets and Salt Sticks
• Sun Visor and Sun Block
• Medical Kit or First Aid Kit
• Deep Cold Spray or Gel
• Rain Coat or Jacket
RUNNER CHECK-INS, RACE BIB, CHECKPOINTS, AID STATIONS, DROP BAGS AND VALUABLES
• Runners may check-in as early as 10:00 PM until 11:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2020 near the START LINE AREA.
• Race bibs should be pinned or displayed in front of the singlet or shorts and should always be visible to race officials and marshals.
• RUNNERS must submit themselves to the Event Marshals for CHECK-IN at the checkpoint station.
•There will be 1 checkpoints (CP) and aid stations (AS), then 1 drop bag (DB) station. The first CP/AS and DB will be at 100km.
• Drop bags or baggages may be deposited from 10:00 PM until 11:30 PM, Jan. 10, near the START LINE AREA.
• Please do NOT leave any valuables such as keys, ATMs, iPods, cellular phones, camera and jewelry in your bags.
• Runners are required to bring a mobile phone while in the race. Phone number must be submitted to the organizers during race kit distribution.
Endurance Challenge Philippines will NOT be responsible for loss of ITEMS. Please double check your things before deposit.
OVERALL EVENT GUIDELINES
• Please be informed that we don’t have a hydration station in the event. Hence, we encourage you to bring your own race supplies. In other matter, we assure everyone’s safety, we will be having a check point to account every runner.
• The event takes place rain or shine.
• Runners must be in good health standing to participate in this type of race. NO heart problems or NO serious medical problems. Runners must sign a waiver of liability during the race kit distribution. No Waiver, NO RACE!!!
• Runners are allowed to run-walk or walk for recovery within the race course.
• Runners must run on farthest left side of the road facing the incoming traffic. Runners should always be ready to run on either the sidewalk, the shoulder of the road, or off the road when there is an incoming traffic.
• IPods, MP3 players and the likes are not allowed. Runners should be vigilant while in the race.
• Runners must wear a headlamp or flashlight and a reflectorized vest or a singlet with visible reflectorized strips or stickers all throughout dark hours of the race.
• Runners running together should run in single file.
• Runners are allowed to buy from stores along the route. However, always take note of keeping at the left side and disposed their garbage properly.
• Runners who feel ill or any kind of discomfort are advised to stop and get medical assistance immediately.
• Runners are not allowed anywhere near the support vehicle. Runners are not allowed to go inside or ride their support vehicle.
• Runners are not allowed to have escorts when approaching the finish line
• The Race Organizers may change, without prior notice to the runners, any of the rules and regulations necessary to ensure success of the race.
• The Race Organizer reserves the right to reject any entrant or disqualify any participant who is suspected to be under influence of alcohol or having taken banned substances and any participant who is found to have misrepresented himself/herself. If his/her identity of eligibility is challenged, it is the responsibility of the participant to prove who he/she really is.
• Runners found to have been dishonest are immediately disqualified by the Race Organizer.
• The decision of the Race Director / Organizer is final.
1. Pacers are allowed from 99km station onwards.
2. Only one pacer can pace the runner at any given time. However, the runner can switch pacers at any given time. Names of the pacer or pacers should be registered during race kit distribution.
3. Pacers must always wear the pacer’s bib. This must be pinned in front of the singlet or shorts.
SUPPORT CREW / VEHICLE
1. Support vehicle is not mandatory. If a runner has support vehicle, the runner must submit the following information to the organizers during race kit distribution: Vehicle Brand, Model, and Color, Plate Number, and Contact number of the driver.
2. Support vehicle is not allowed to shadow the runner. It should leap frog the runner at all times by at least 3K. Support vehicles must move at the speed of traffic and not at the runner’s speed to lend whatever assistance to the runner.
3. Support vehicle should always be at the right side of the road and should always park on the farthest right side of the road so as not to obstruct the traffic. As much as possible, parking must be done off the road.
4. Support vehicle is not allowed to stop on the left side of the road. It not allowed making a U-turn and park on the left side of the road. Support crews should cross the road to go near the runner, and give aid. All assistance by the support crew must be done by pedestrian crew members, and they must cross the road to give aid to the runners. Handing of supplies from the support vehicle is not allowed.
5. Runners are allowed to share support vehicles. Support vehicles are encouraged to give aid even to other runners.
6. It is the responsibility of the runner to explain or brief their support on the rules and regulations of this race, especially the ‘leap frog’, and ‘always on the right’ part.
RACE ROUTE CHANGES, CUT-OFF TIMES AND RACE CANCELLATION
• Maximum time allotted for completion of the race is at (36hours) 12:00 PM, Jan. 12, 2020.
DNS (Did Not Start)
• Runners who fail to arrive on-time in the START LINE AREA will not be allowed to continue.
DNF (Did Not Finish)
• Runner who decides to pull out or discontinue voluntarily must proceed to the nearest checkpoint or approach event marshals in the area or inform the organizer Mr. Jonjon Alegre (+63 927 7049621)
• Runner who fails to notify the organizers immediately, thereby setting in motion a search and rescue operation by the organizer’s rescue team will be liable to pay for the entire cost thereof.
•In case of sudden change in weather which might compromise our runners’ safety, the organizers reserve the right to suspend the race or modify the race course at the discretion of the Race Director.
CONTEST on RACE RESULTS
• Complaints must be made in writing with sufficient proof and should be submitted to the race organizer before the awarding ceremony. Post-race feedbacks or complaints may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with sufficient proof.
• Any online or social media CLAIMS OR PROTEST will not be entertained.
For any questions or concerns, contact:
Jonjon Alegre +63 927 704 9621